If you don't know what to write, make a list!
1. Zombies!
I have been watching a LOT of Walking Dead these days: trying to catch up with the last seasons of both Fear the Walking Dead and The Walking Dead, and apparently now there's a new spinoff? Look, I love the original show, and graphic novels, but this is becoming a bit much. And yet...I'll probably watch it.
2. 25 Days of IF
25 days in! I'm thinking I need to switch up how I open my window. I had been opening it with lunch, but I always end up feeling so uncomfortably full about 30 minutes after I eat. The bloat is immediate and sometimes painful, and I don't know if it's amount of food or type of food that's the issue. We'll see if maybe just a small snack will work, or maybe opening with less carbs. Exciting update, I know.
3. Random Cuteness
He insisted on having a book in his bed to read before he went to sleep. I'm not sure that he understands how reading works...
4. What I'm Reading
I've had a hard time reading since the stay-at-home orders began. I just can't focus, but I'm trying to make myself do some everyday and that is helping. Right now I'm reading two: The Obesity Code just came in from the library, and I'm rereading The Passage for the 3rd or 4th time.
5. Something Frustrating
Trying to watch the Harry Potter movies with the 8-year-old. One the one hand, I'm really glad the she is finally into them, and the books, and it's something we can share. On the other, she never stops talking or asking questions! "Where are they? What's happening? Did they change Draco's hair? Who's that?" Can't forget that the toddler is just making as much noise as humanly possible.
I was originally planning on "Ten Things on a Tuesday," (alliteration!) but it turns out I couldn't even think of 6 semi-interesting things from the past few days to write about. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up the blog this time around, and history says: probably not, but I do miss the act of writing. I guess I'll aim for two times a week. I'm sure my two faithful readers will be thrilled. 😂



I would be thrilled!
ReplyDelete<3
Delete